Check your eligibility
Please ensure you meet the criteria below. If do not meet the criteria then unfortunately we will be unable to consider/submit your application:
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- Are in regular full or part-time employment (minimum 16 hours per week or £5,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension)
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
- Be able to pay a 10% deposit after your finance is accepted.
- Are able to afford the monthly payments.
- Have already made a product selection and know the balance to be financed as this must be entered into from when we complete a credit check.
How do I apply?
Please ensure you meet the criteria. If do not meet the criteria then unfortunately we will be unable to consider/submit your application.
A quick application can be completed by one of our sofa experts in store.
Live too far from one of our stores? Please fill out our quick enquiry form here and a member of our finance team will call you back within 48 hours to complete an application.
Our payment plan options
We offer a range of interest bearing finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchase over 12, 24 or 36 months. The value of the loan needs to be over £250 and you can choose a deposit of up to 50% of the value of the goods. A minimum deposit of 10% is payable after your finance is accepted before we can process the order.
19.9% finance over 12 months
• Total order value = £600
• 10% deposit = £60
• Total amount of credit = £540
• Duration = 12 months
• Representative APR = 19.9%
• Interest charged = £54.96
• 12 monthly payments of = £49.58
• Total amount payable = £654.96
Click on the finance information on each product page to view the finance options and find the most affordable solution. An example is shown below.
Your application will be assessed based on various factors including eligibility, credit history and affordability and Duologi will let you know the outcome of their decision in just a few seconds. It’s important to know that when applying for finance a hard credit check is made and this is recorded on your credit file.
Once approved, you just need to digitally sign your credit agreement, pay your deposit and then wait for your order to arrive.
In a very few cases, your application may be referred to a lender for manual underwriting. In such cases you’ll be notified by email of the credit decision within 24 hours. If you’re not approved for finance it could be for a variety of reasons. You should gain a copy of your credit file and this will be able to give you more information.
Repaying the loan
Your first direct debit payment will be taken about 30 days after you have received your purchase. This will show on your statement as a payment to Specialist Lending Ltd. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time.
There is a 14-day cooling off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you wish to do this, you need to notify Duologi.
A finance agreement does not affect our standard refund and returns policy. Just contact us and we can cancel your application and Duologi will refund your deposit. They will let you know of any outstanding balance if applicable.
KC Sofas Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker and not a lender and offer credit facilities from a panel of lenders.
FCA No. 784938. Company registration No. 09773680. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office - 52 Long Lane, Carlton-In-Lindrick, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom, S81 9AL.