Here is our Derwent Sofa range. A lovely traditional design, instantly adds a warm and cozy feeling to any living space. Upholstered in a wonderful collection of soft touch chenille and microfibre fabrics. This model is supported on wonderful turned wooden legs. The range has a fantastic selection of shapes and sizes, something for any modern living space.
The Derwent is painstakingly upholstered in the Sultan Fabric Collection which includes a great selection of neutral colours. Featuring a traditional chenille fabric with complimentary accents. All cushions shown included. Fabrics shown below.
Fabric Options: Sultan Charcoal, Sultan Oatmeal, Sultan Brown.
W: 216cm x 216cm D: 94cm H: 94cm
- Fabric upholstery.
- Reversible seat and back cushions for great longevity.
- Foam filled seats with a high-loft fibre wrap for a luxurious feel.
- Fibre filled back cushions for added comfort.
- Serpentine seat springs with elasticated back webbing support.
- Hardwood in the frame in all load bearing areas.
- Frames are glued, screwed and stapled.
- Hand made in Britain.
All products are constructed from a hard wood frame and fully fire retardant fabrics. Frames are glued, stapled and screwed. Seats are filled with luxurious high density foam with a luxurious dacron top. Manufactured in the UK allows for shorter lead times and ensured a high quality product.